Has anyone tried Wartsnomore? or combining tea-tree + castor

Discuss the various treatment options with others. Find the option thats best for you.

Moderator: moldy

Has anyone tried Wartsnomore? or combining tea-tree + castor

Postby imaginethat » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Hello, unfortunately it seems one of my worst nightmares has recently come true. I found a wart inside my urethra and although I received cryotherapy which seemed to have worked rather well, I believe I have found 2-3 more small warts on my testicles and lower shaft. This needs to be verified by a doctor and I have an appointment next week, however It really does look wart-like.

Anyhow, I've been doing a lot of research into home-remedies.

I am wondering if anyone has tried combining tea-tree + castor oil? since they are both supposed to work, I'm curious if the castor oil might counter-act some of the more harsh effects of the tea-tree oil.
Has anyone tried castor oil and or tee-tree oil mixed with some green tea (from the tablets)?

Also I came across this website, http://www.forces-of-nature.net/warts.php which offers lots of cures and ointments for warts, but I'm not sure if it works...

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot :(
imaginethat
New User
New User

Re: Has anyone tried Wartsnomore? or combining tea-tree + castor

Postby playwithvd » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:40 am

I've tried home remedies to death, including the ones you mentioned.

I would just use condylox (.5% podofilox). It's expensive and requires a prescription, but it's the only thing that's worked for me.
playwithvd
Super H-elper
Super H-elper

Return to Treatment Options